We’ll give you a $25 gas card in exchange for us finding ways to save your business money. No strings attached.
Have you ever tried to cancel a cable subscription without them offering to lower the price? Didn’t think so.
Most organizations overpay for monthly services because they don’t have time or resources to explore alternatives. So, they setup auto-pay and it’s out of sight, out of mind.
We know from experience that regularly auditing software licenses and subscriptions can surface recurring savings, as happened earlier this year when we explored one customer’s Microsoft 365 account and confirmed the customer could save thousands of dollars a year by eliminating licenses in place for employees who were no longer working for the client.
Last month, we wrote about the many benefits of performing technology reviews. This month, we are offering a $25 gas card, plus a free technology review to organizations who have 10 or more employees.
Why are we offering this? What’s the catch?
There is no “catch,” hidden fees or commitments. The reality is, these reviews almost always result in a win-win for both parties because we typically find ways to save organizations money in minutes. This benefits us because it gives us a chance to show what we can do without an extraneous time investment. Even if we don’t wind up doing business together, odds are, you’ll remember us next time you need IT support or refer a friend.
What’s the process? How does this work?
- Fill out the form below and a representative from LexGeek will reach out to schedule a brief consultation.
- Your organization will provide the necessary information (e.g. screenshots of active licensing and your most recent phone/internet bills).
- We will take the information you give us (e.g. # of licenses and compare your costs to what you would be paying (for the same licenses) if you were our client.
- We will coordinate a follow up call to show you the results.
- We will email you a $25 gas gift card even if you choose not to do business with LexGeek!